Monday, December 15, 2014

Teapot and Teacups cake

So Brandi has wanted to do a 'tea party' photo shoot for a long time and we finally got together and planned one out!  It was so fun and we had a few different families of girls invited.  We kind of went all out and got all sorts of fun decorations and I got to make the cake!!!  Um, teapot cake?!  Yes please!
 And of course, her photos always make my cakes look amazing; she has such a gift!!
 I mean, look at this awesome photo!  The cupcakes had tiny little sugar teacups on them that I hand painted.  I have more photos of those, but I'll have to add them at another time.  They were so fun to make!

 Textured rose and leaves then hand painted to add more fun and color!
These were my first attempt at modeling chocolate roses.  Kind of fun, but I still prefer gum paste.  Happy Birthday Leandra!  What a super fun way to celebrate your birthday!  And check out Brandi's site to see more of the fun photo shoot!





No comments:

Post a Comment