Saturday, March 5, 2016

Cedar High School Basketball Coach Birthday Cake

It took me a lot of time to think out what I wanted to do for this cake.  Then the sweet wife sent me a picture of the key chain her husband always gives his players, and I had my inspiration.  For a coach who's coached for years and years, I knew it had to be special.  So with the help of the wife and a couple other friends who work with the birthday boy, I had what I needed!
 The key chain and a solid white chocolate basketball covered in modeling chocolate.
 This was the really fun part for me!  Each word is a word from past players and students.  Every coach and teacher deserves to know how amazing they are in the lives of the students they teach.

 Gum paste feathers and arrows.  Based on the school's logo.
For some reason my computer isn't loading the picture, but the back of the 'key chain' says "Finish The Drill" just like the ones given to the players.  I'm personally very thankful for coaches and teachers who truly care about the kids they lead and teach.  They are a group of very under-appreciated people who deserve so much more than a thank you!
Happy birthday, Coach Cardon!

No comments:

Post a Comment