Saturday, May 16, 2015

Mint Green Rose Swirl Wedding Cake

This wedding cake was so gorgeous and simple.  I had help rolling those pretty little pearls and I'm finally getting the smooth frosting down better.  It doesn't take me nearly as long as it used to!  This was for a super deserving couple who've spent way too much time apart due to his service in the military.  Thank you both for your sacrifice and service!!


 Little fondant Spiderman for the groom!  There was a lot of Spiderman accents to this beautiful, rustic wedding!

Congratulations Cody and Brittany!  I'm so happy for you both to finally be together!!

2 comments:

  1. My son and future daughter in law want something similar for their wedding cake . Any tips or advice on swirly roses . They want 3 tiers Carrot cake Red Velvet and vanilla sponge with cream cheese swirls on 2 cakes . HELP!!!
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just used an open star tip for the swirls. It's really quite simple, but you need to make sure the frosting is stiff. Which might be difficult with cream cheese frosting. Just make sure you keep it cold once it's done!! Good luck!!!

      Delete