Monday, October 12, 2015

Little Girl Beach Party Birthday Cake

Super cute little cake for a beach party birthday!  Just modeling chocolate and frosting to decorate this one.  The sand is just regular sugar with some ivory food coloring mixed into it.  The 'wet' sand is brown sugar; thanks to my 5 year old for that idea!  Vanilla cake with strawberry frosting, YUM!

 Little girl made to look like the birthday girl
 Beach sign with Addie's name

 The birthday girl was turning 5.  'Sand' castle, cup, towel and bucked all done with modeling chocolate
The 'waves' were piped on butter cream frosting then swept out with a wet paint brush.  Happy birthday, Addie!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This Little Girl Beach Party Birthday Cake is so beautiful. I have never seen such creative cake ever. At some beachside NYC venues we also celebrated our daughter’s birthday last month. I wish this idea could have come in my mind!

    ReplyDelete